The 600W Full Spectrum Grow Light covers a 4′ x 4′ space for flowering while drawing 640W at the wall. This light is designed for high-intensity flowering but can also be used for fully-cycle grows. Don’t be fooled by the photos, this unit is great for growing vegetables in-doors as well. From lettuce to peppers and tomatoes, the high intensity light emitted is optimal to support growth from sprouts to fruit bearing.
Remember that each plant differs in its need for light, that includes intensity and duration. Leafy vegetables do not require as much light and less intensity than a pepper plant would. Be sure to know what your plant requires.
The fixture is made up of two separate units. This allows for adjustment up or down or closer or father apart depending on the intensity that you require. In total there are 10 disks that each draw approximately 64W and each contains its own integrated driver. The passively-cooled disks means the use of cooling fans are not needed to keep the fixture cool. Start growing with the 600W Full Spectrum Grow Light with white light technology today!
- Wattage Draw: 640W
- HID Replacement: 1000W DE MH/HPS
- LEDs: Custom-designed, proprietary diodes; manufactured by Philips
- Driver: Built-in 3x 240w
- Spectrum: Full-spectrum white (approx 4000K)
- Efficacy: 2.3 umol/j (as measured by the manufacturer)
- Total Photon Flux: 1,472 μmol/s (estimated)
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Coverage Area: 4′ x 4′
- Hang Height: 24″
- Dimensions: 40″L x 8″W x 2.75″H (x2 sets)
- Weight: 30.2 Lbs
- Voltage/ Amperage: 5.6A @ 120V (also available in 240V version)
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ETL certified, DLC premium listed
- Waterproof/ dustproof: IP66
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 years standard