This modern 5.5” 39W Oval LED light is sold as a set of two. The durable lamp gives off 3,354 lumens per light. The ribbed lens offers a nice evenly distributed flood beam. 13 high intensity 3-watt authentic CREE chips for a long lasting, high output light. Housed in a die-cast aluminum material with poly-carbonate lens making durability top notch. One bolt mounting bracket for ease of installation.
Most popular for Agricultural equipment. Try our 5.5″ 39W Oval. For list of OEM numbers this light replaces, see the list below along with John Deere machines this light fits.
- 39 Watts
- Flood Beam
- 3,354 Lumens (Lms)
- 13 High Intensity 3W Cree LED chips
- Size: 5.5” lamp
- Operative Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP68 Waterproof rating. For more info on IP rating, follow this link http://www.dsmt.com/resources/ip-rating-chart/
- Diecast Aluminum Housing
- Poly-carbonate Lexan Composite Lens
- Color Temperature: 6,000K Follow this link to view difference in color temperature https://kodiakled.com/glossary/kelvin/
- Operating Temperature -40°c to +60°c
- 50,000+ Hours LED Life
- Housing Color: Black
- Lens: Clear Ribbed
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- 5 Year Free Product Replacement Warranty
- Nominal Current @ 12V: 2.5A
- Nominal Current @ 24V: 1.2A
Replaces OEM Part Numbers:
Massey Ferguson: 3786668M93, 3788699M93
John Deere: 3786668M93, 4291311M91, RE198623, AH207788
The list below has not been verified by us but has been supplied and gathered by the manufacturer and others. To the best of our knowledge, this list is accurate but still unverified.
John Deere Tractor(s): 1023E, 1026R, 2305, 2320, 2520, 2720, 3033R, 3039R, 3046R, 3120, 3203, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4010, 4044M, 4044R, 4052M, 4052R, 4066M, 4066R, 4105, 4110, 4115, 4120, 4210, 4310, 4320, 4410, 4510, 4520, 4610, 4710, 4720, 5045, 5055, 5065, 5075, 5083, 5093, 5101, 5105, 5220, 5225, 5325, 5420, 5425, 5520, 5525, 5625
John Deere Combine(s): 9560, 9560 SH, 9560 STS, 9570 STS, 9660 CTS, 9660 STS, 9670 STS, 9760 STS, 9770 STS, 9860 STS
Check the FINE PRINT of competitors “lifetime” warranty and you will see that it is NOT “lifetime free replacement”.
Usually a short period of time for the “free replacement”.
Once the free term is up, it will be service & repair with down time.