The 100W outdoor yard/shoebox light offers an outstanding 175 lumens per watt. Furthermore, these newest chip technology lights have more lumens per watt than the outdated older lights you can still find on the market. Don’t be fooled and shop for dollars and watts, shop for lumens and dollars and get the most for your money. Updating your area to our high lumen per watt lighting cuts power consumption, gives you brighter more workable light, while also providing a safer environment. Therefore, saving you money by drawing less power while still giving you more light and keep you safer! Other yard lights tend to give off a lot of light pollution toward the sky, ours do not. These lights have downward facing lights that ensure the light gets to where you need it the most.
What you need to know:
This light comes with a pivot mount and wall base that allows for multiple mounting capabilities for your convenience. The pivot mount lets you position the light to control the angle and spread of light for your specific needs. In addition, a dusk to dawn photo sensor is included at no additional cost to you. As such this offers even more savings by never having the light turned on when it is not needed. Get up to 80% monthly power savings with our 100W outdoor yard/shoebox light. Made to withstand our harsh Canadian weather, from summer to our long winter nights, this light will not let you down.
- 100 Watts (17,500 Lms)
- 175 Lm/watt Effective(after lens is applied)
- 195 Lm/watt Raw (in factory, without lens)
- 6,000 K
- Durable and Rugged Construction
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Poly-carbonate Lens
- 100-277 Volts A/C
- 120° Spread of Light
- Includes pivot pole mount bracket, wall mount and photocell.
- Multiple mounting options available upon special request; slip fitter, round/ square pole mount, wall mount, trunnion, yoke.
- Accepts photocell
- Can be equipped with motion sensor upon special request but cannot accommodate both motion and photocell together.