4″ x 6″ 60W Bolt In Headlight is great for a simple and straight forward replacement. Simply plug in the bladed cord, bolt in the light and you are set! Most popular installation for John Deere equipment and machines. For a list of equipment suitable machines to house these lights, see below specifications list.
The ribbed strong and durable poly carbonate lens throws off a flooded light that disperses the beam more evenly than a spot light.
Sold as one single light. For a direct replacement light, try our 4″ x 6″ 60W Bolt In Headlight.
- 60 Watts
- 5,600 Lumens (Lms)
- 12pcs 5 watt High Intensity Authentic CREE LED Chips
- Size: 4” x 6” light casing total end to end
- Operating Voltage 10-30V DC
- IP 67 Waterproof rating. For more info on IP rating, follow this link http://www.dsmt.com/resources/ip-rating-chart/
- Die-cast Aluminum Housing
- Poly-carbonate Lexan Composite Lens
- Color Temperature: 6,000 Kelvin follow the link to see https://kodiakled.com/glossary/kelvin/
- 50,000+ Hours LED Life
- Housing Color: Black
- Lens: Clear Ribbed
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- 5 Year Full Free Product Replacement Warranty
- John Deere 5D-7030 Series LED Hood Light – Hi/Lo
- Tractors: 5076EF, 5076EL, 5090EH, 5090EL, 5095MH, 5105ML, 6120, 6120L, 6220, 6220L, 6320, 6320L, 6420, 6420L, 6520L, 7515, 7520
- 5D Series: 5045D, 5055D
- 5E Series: 5045E, 5055E, 5065E, 5075E, 5076E, 5082E, 5083E, 5090E, 5101E
- 5E Limited Series: 5083EN, 5093E, 5093EN, 5101EN
- 5M Series: 5065M, 5075M, 5085M, 5095M, 5105M
- 5010 Series: 5310
- 5025 Series: 5225, 5325, 5325N, 5425, 5425N, 5525, 5525N, 5625, 5725, 5725N
- 6D Series: 6100D, 6110D, 6115D, 6125D, 6130D, 6140D
- 6J Series: 6140J, 6155J
- 6015 Series: 6215, 6415, 6615, 6715
- 6030 Series: 6230, 6330, 6430
- 7020 Series: 7220, 7320, 7420
- 7030 Series: 7130, 7230, 7330
- Replaces John Deere OEM Part Numbers: AL152328, RE269110, AL152329
Check the FINE PRINT of competitors “lifetime” warranty and you will see that it is NOT “lifetime free replacement”.
Usually a short period of time for the “free replacement”.
Once the free term is up, it will be service & repair with down time.