Best selling 4” Double Row Straight 24w LED bar. This light gives off 2,064 Lumens. Made from military grade cast aluminum housing and nearly indestructible poly-carbonate Lexan composite lens. Yes, we tested that! Our light bar stood up to a shotgun blast from ten paces away, with only small dimples left in an otherwise perfect bar! That is why we feel so confident with our products and back them with a 5-year full product free replacement warranty! Mounting hardware included with a strong “L” shape end mounting bracket. All double row sizing is available in chrome or black interior.
This is our only bar that comes in a full spot or flood option for your choosing. The straight spot design features a 100° spread of light, and the flood features gives a 120° spread of light. If you’re looking for more concentrated longer distance lighting choose spot, if you’d like more wash off light to the sides, choose flood.
Very popular for mounting on all motor sports vehicles, can be matched with round bar mounts to accommodate mounting to handle bars or tubing found on these machines. Play longer, work safer, and save the fatigue on your eyes with our 4” Double Row Straight 24w light bar.
For quick and simple install, add on a Plug and Play DT-1 Harness (single output). Or if mounting two lights up to 180 watts you can run the Plug and Play DT-2 Harness (Dual Output) to run two lights at once!
- 24 Watts
- 3 Watt Authentic Cree LED chips
- 2,064 Lumens (Lms)
- Length: Lens 4″, Bar face 5″, End cap to end cap 6″
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP 68 Waterproof rating. For more info on IP rating, follow this link http://www.dsmt.com/resources/ip-rating-chart/
- Housing Color: Black
- Interior Reflector: Chrome or black option available
- Poly-carbonate Lexan Composite Lens
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- 50,000+ Hours LED Life
- Military Vent/Breather which helps to prevent moisture from being trapped behind the lens.
- 5 Year Full Free Product Replacement Warranty
- For more information follow this link https://kodiakled.com/resources/
Check the FINE PRINT of competitors “lifetime” warranty and you will see that it is NOT “lifetime free replacement”.
Usually a short period of time for the “free replacement”.
Once the free term is up, it will be service & repair with down time