One of our best selling lights for motor sport vehicles is our 12” Double Row Straight 72w LED bar. This light gives off 6,192 Lumens. Made from military grade cast aluminum housing and nearly indestructible poly-carbonate Lexan composite lens. Yes, we tested that! Our light bar stood up to a shotgun blast from ten paces away, with only small dimples left in an otherwise perfect bar! That is why we feel so confident with our products and back them with a 5-year full product free replacement warranty! Mounting hardware included with a strong “L” shape end mounting bracket. All double row sizing is available in chrome or black interior.
Our double row line features a combination of flood and spot optics for the best of both worlds. You get distance from the spot while also getting the spread of light from the flood optics. The straight design features a 100° spread of light, ensuring you see everything you need to!
Play longer, work safer, and save the fatigue on your eyes with our 12” Double Row Straight 72w light bar.
For quick and simple install, add on a Plug and Play DT-1 Harness (single output). Or if mounting two lights up to 180 watts you can run the Plug and Play DT-2 Harness (Dual Output) to run two lights at once!
- 72 Watts
- Using 3 Watt Authentic Cree LED chips
- 6,192 Lumens (Lms)
- Length: Lens 12″, Bar face 13″, End cap to end cap 14″
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP 68 Waterproof rating. For more info on IP rating, follow this link http://www.dsmt.com/resources/ip-rating-chart/
- Housing Color: Black
- Interior Reflector: Chrome or black option available
- Poly-carbonate Lexan Composite Lens
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- 50,000+ Hours LED Life
- Military Vent/Breather which helps to prevent moisture from being trapped behind the lens.
- 5 Year Full Free Product Replacement Warranty
- For more information follow this link https://kodiakled.com/resources/
Check the FINE PRINT of competitors “lifetime” warranty and you will see that it is NOT “lifetime free replacement”.
Usually a short period of time for the “free replacement”.
Once the free term is up, it will be service & repair with down time