Warrior 3 S Black is a powerful dual-switch tactical flashlight with a proximity sensor. The cool white LED paired with TIR optic lens delivers up to 2,300 lumens with a max throw of 300 meters. Featuring 6 output settings on demand using the side switch with light indicator. The dual-stage tail switch allows quick and easy access to two settings for tactical use. Turbo and strobe settings are accessible by tail switch. The newly adopted proximity sensor drops the brightness in case of obstruction. Compared to the Warrior 3, it offers a better pocket-carry experience due to the less aggressive bezel.
For protection the Warrior 3 S Black’s proximity sensor drops to a lower lumen setting automatically. Or, disable the proximity sensor by double pressing the side switch within 5 seconds of auto dimming.
- Beam Distance: 300m
- Max Lumens: 2300 Lumens
- Charge Type: MCC# USB magnetic charging
- Compatible 3.6V 5000mAh 21700 Lithium-ion Battery (included)
- IPX8 Waterproof Rating (click here to learn more https://www.jabra.com/blog/waterproof-or-water-resistant-whats-behind-an-ip-rating/ )
- Dual Switch- side switch to select 6 modes during daily use, and a dual-stage tail switch for tactical operation.
- Medium size light
- Series M: Tactical, Military
- Length: 5.47in/139mm
- Body Diameter: 1.16in/29.5mm
- Weight: 6.21oz/ 176g (including battery)
- High Performance White LED (approx. 6,000K click here for a visual https://kodiakled.com/glossary/kelvin/ )
- Included: Warrior 3 S (battery included), Stainless Steel Pocket Clip x 1, MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable x 1, Holster x 1, User Manual x 1, Holster x 1
Level 1: 2,300 Lumens (2.5 minutes) then drops to 800 Lumens (160 minutes), then drops to 250 Lumens (39 minutes)
2: 800 lumens (166 minutes) , 250 lumens (39 minutes)
3: 200 lumens (13 hours)
4: 15 lumens (130 hours)
5: 1 lumen “Moon light” (55 days)