See what you’ve been missing with our top of the line LED Quad Row 24″ 288w bar. This light gives off an outstanding 24,768 Lumens. Made from military grade cast aluminum housing and nearly indestructible poly-carbonate Lexan composite lens. Yes, we tested that! Our light bar stood up to a shotgun blast from ten paces away, with only small dimples left in an otherwise perfect bar! That is why we feel so confident with our products and back them with a 5-year full product free replacement warranty! Mounting hardware included with a strong “L” shape end mounting bracket.
This Quad Row light features a combination of flood and spot optics for the best of both worlds. You get distance from the spot while also getting the spread of light from the flood optics. Also, this light is a compact light BEAST! This is essentially the same light as our 48″ double row bar compacted to half the length!
Fits perfectly between the tow hooks on 2011-2016 Ford Super Duty trucks.
Play longer, work safer, and save the fatigue on your eyes with over 1 KM of usable light spread from our Quad Row 24″ 288w light bar. For quick and easy install add on a Plug and Play Heavy Duty DT-1 Single Output harness.
- 288 Watts
- 24,768 Lumens (Lms)
- Length: Lens 24″, End cap to end cap 26″
- 3 bottom bracket mounting
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP 68 Waterproof rating. For more info on IP rating, follow this link http://www.dsmt.com/resources/ip-rating-chart/
- Housing Color: Black
- Interior Reflector: Chrome or black option available
- Poly-carbonate Lexan Composite Lens
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- 50,000+ Hours LED Life
- Military Vent/Breather which helps to prevent moisture from being trapped behind the lens.
- 5 Year Full Free Product Replacement Warranty
- For more information follow this link https://kodiakled.com/resources/
Check the FINE PRINT of competitors “lifetime” warranty and you will see that it is NOT “lifetime free replacement”.
Usually a short period of time for the “free replacement”.
Once the free term is up, it will be service & repair with down time