The H15 LED Intense Series is a bulb in the most powerful lineup offered by ODX. Due to the internal ballast, they can be installed in even the most restricted areas. Customers greatly appreciate this bulb for its bright light, small size, and internal ballast. As well for its light beam being directed on the road while not blinding other drivers. The light is comparable to 12,000 lumens per pair. ABSOLUTELY NOT recommended in Fog Lights or any location where mud or snow can accumulate and hit the fan. Which would result in product failure.
This series features a double ball-bearing fan that is very efficient for cooling. As a result, this increases the power and longevity of the chips considerably. Also features an ultra-white light with a wider beam compared to original bulbs. The contrast of colors will impress you and increase your degree of safety on the road.
Is this bulb right for you?
Not sure what bulb number you need? Your vehicle manual will have the information. Alternatively, the bulb number will also be stamped on your current bulb. Do a quick search here https://odx.ca/index.php?#top-filter to find your bulb and which series will work best for you.
PRODUCT KEY POINTS
- Versatility: Easy to install in low beam or high beam of any vehicle
- No External Driver: The LED ballast is built inside our INTENSE LED bulb. The high-quality thermoformed plastic connectors are securely attached to the wire and will not break apart. Any heat is dissipated by the double bearing fan at the base
- Flexibility: The small size of our INTENSE bulb makes it convenient for any customer looking to replace the bulb in their car
- Installation: Install without any modifications on most of all the vehicles
- Instant Ignition: The ignition of the chip is immediate once turned on so there is no need to warm them up as is needed with HID
- Warranty: Our Intense LED bulbs are under warranty as long as you own your vehicle. They are built to last over 30,000 hours
- Design: Entirely designed in aerospace grade aluminum
- Power: Comparable to 12000 lumens per pair
- Reliability: 100% waterproof, resistant to shocks, vibration and dust. Can tolerate weather conditions -40c up to +80c.
- Color: Cold white 6500K https://kodiakled.com/glossary/kelvin/
- Peace of mind: Project a horizontal light beam on the road and when installed correctly, they will not bother drivers in the opposite direction.