9004 LED Compak Series. The ODX high-performance COMPAK LED Package is the smallest LED in our series. Each set in this series has a light output comparable to 5,000 lumens. The compact bulb is suitable for installation almost everywhere. This shortest fan on the market is versatile and efficient. However, being fan cooled, this bulb is not recommended in Fog Lights. Avoid any location where mud or snow can accumulate and hit the fan. Which would result in product failure. The light features a crisp white light that offers clear “daylight” vision.
The 9004 LED Compak series bulbs have lifetime warranty. Recommended for all cars that do not have projector headlights.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN: H4 H7 H8 H9 H10 H11 H11B H13 9004 9005 9006 9007 9012
No External Driver: The LED driver is internal. There is no other piece attached on the wire. The high-quality thermoformed plastic connectors are securely attached.
Durability: The aluminum design ensures great durability, superior cooling compared to plastic assemblies.
Anti-radio interference: Protected by a braided sleeve that prevents magnetic and radio interference.
Larger Beam Angle: The thickness of the internal electronics board is less than 2.5mm. As a result, increases the angle of light scattering inside your spotlight. Therefore, the larger angle has the effect of greatly reducing the black areas on the ground.
THERMAL PROTECTION: The LED chips are securely attached and are fan cooled. If the fan stops running, the thermal protection system reduces to 3 volts. Thereby protecting the chips from overheating. You can then easily replace the fan.
COMPATIBLE WITH: H4, H7, H11, H11B, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 9012.
Looking for a brighter bulb instead? Try the Intense series found here https://kodiakled.com/product-category/automotive-bulbs/intense-series/
Is this bulb right for you?
Not sure what bulb number you need? Your vehicle manual will have the information. Alternatively, the bulb number will also be stamped on your current bulb. Do a quick search here https://kodiakled.com/odx-racing-lights/ to find your bulb and which series will work best for you.
- Versatility: Small size allows for easy installation
- Thermal Protection: The bulb will reduce voltage draw protecting from overheating
- Flexibility: The small size of our COMPAK bulb makes it convenient for most customers looking to replace the bulb in their car
- Installation: Install without any modifications on most vehicles
- Instant Ignition: The chip lights up immediately. So, there is no warmup time as compared to HID bulbs
- Warranty: Our Intense LED bulbs are under warranty as long as you own your vehicle. Built to last over 30,000 hours
- Design: Entirely designed in aerospace grade aluminum
- Power: Comparable to 5,000 lumens per pair
- Reliability: Waterproof, resistant to shocks, vibration, and dust. Can tolerate weather conditions -40c up to +80c.
- Color: Cold white 6500K https://kodiakled.com/glossary/kelvin/
- Peace of mind: Clear view of possible road hazards
- Operating Voltage: DC 9-32V
- Projector Compatible: No