See what you’ve been missing with our top of the line 40” Double Row Straight 240w LED bar. This light gives off an amazing 20,640 Lumens. Made from military grade cast aluminum housing and nearly indestructible poly-carbonate Lexan composite lens. Yes, we tested that! Our light bar stood up to a shotgun blast from ten paces away, with only small dimples left in an otherwise perfect bar! That is why we feel so confident with our products and back them with a 5-year full product free replacement warranty! Mounting hardware included with a strong “L” shape end mounting bracket. All double row sizing is available in chrome or black interior.
The 50” bar produces over a 200 ft. spread of light. That’s over 1 KM of usable light! Our double row line features a combination of flood and spot optics for the best of both worlds. You get distance from the spot while also getting the spread of light from the flood optics. The straight design features a 100° spread of light, ensuring you see everything you need to!
Play longer, work safer, and save the fatigue on your eyes with our 40” Double Row Straight 240w light bar.
For quick and simple install, add on a Plug and Play Heavy Duty DT-1 Harness for a single light over 180 watts
- 240 Watt
- Using 3 Watt Authentic Cree LED chips
- 20,640 Lumens (Lms)
- Length: Lens 40″, Bar face 41″, End cap to end cap 42″
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP 68 Waterproof rating. For more info on IP rating, follow this link http://www.dsmt.com/resources/ip-rating-chart/
- Housing Color: Black
- Interior Reflector: Chrome or black option available
- Poly-carbonate Lexan Composite Lens
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- 50,000+ Hours LED Life
- Military Vent/Breather which helps to prevent moisture from being trapped behind the lens.
- 5 Year Full Free Product Replacement Warranty
- For more information follow this link https://kodiakled.com/resources/
Check the FINE PRINT of competitors “lifetime” warranty and you will see that it is NOT “lifetime free replacement”.
Usually a short period of time for the “free replacement”.
Once the free term is up, it will be service & repair with down time